i traditori del Pd

i traditori del Pd
alto tradimento costituzionale il signoraggio bancario


NON è un servizio giornalistico

Cerca nel blog

Translate

mystery Mahdì king Israel Unius Rei mistero

@ eachtem ->

@Patrick Walker -> Satanism in youtube? blasphemy? forms of sexual perversion? animal sex? for all this? too, with your children (if you have the gift of being able to receive) .. all you pay with them, all the price of this curse. Your wealth and apparent power, momentary? the enlightened mind should be not deceive! Since you can not have the good doing wrong!

@Patrick Walker -> per tutto questo satanismo di youtube? forme di perversione sessuale? sesso di animali? anche tu, insieme ai tuoi figli(se avrai il dono di poterli ricevere).. voi tutti pagherete, il prezzo di questa maledizione. La vostra ricchezza e potenza apparente, momentanea: non dovrebbe ingannare una mente illuminata! Poiché non è possibile avere il bene facendo il male!

@Patrick Walker ->in the media, censorship only works: for the benefit of the Jewish lobbies: the seigniorage banking and his power occult: satanism, ecc... ie, those dogs of the racist Zionist of Talmud, all sons of 666Rothschild, and his six-pointed star, that it's never been the star of David, ie: synagogue of Satan, ie, banking seigniorage: for inevitable: 3 ° WWnuclear! But, if Satanists and their "instructions" of blasphemy have citizenship in youtube? then democracy is dead too!
@Patrick Walker -> nei media, la censura funziona soltanto: a vantaggio delle lobby ebraiche: del signoraggio bancario: cioè, quei cani: razzisti dei sionisti: figli di 666Rothschild e della sua stella a sei punte: che: non è mai stata la stella di Davide: cioè: la vera sinagoga di satana e del signoraggio bancario: per la inevitabile:3°WWnuclear! Ma se i satanisti e i loro: "istruzionii" per le bestemmie hanno cittadinanza in youtube? allora, la democrazia è morta ugualmente!

@Patrick Walker -> God is the most polite and kind person, caring and sensitive for to all of us, kind and benevolent, which, I might never know. Some people? I would kill them, in an instant! But, he: JHWH looks in our future, and HE hopes and waits: always our conversion (he says: "I think: Lawrence, Patrick, etc. ... will improve !")... You do not believe that, you may return to me, my UniusRei2?

@Patrick Walker --> Dio è la Persona più educata e gentile, premurosa e sensibile verso tutti noi, simpatica e benefica, che, io mai potrei conoscere. Certa gente? Io la ucciderei: in un attimo! Ma, lui guarda nel nostro futuro, e spera e attende: sempre la nostra conversione (lui dice:"io credo che: lorenzo, Patrick, ecc... migliorerà!")... Tu non credi, che, tu potresti restituire a me, il mio UniusRei2?

@ksrea --> I now have opened my page and you can comment freely!
but those of Muslims Satanists? have not signed the convention on fundamental human rights, because:
1. Satanists of Muslims want to continue to have slaves!
2. Satanists of Muslims want to Deny the right to freedom of religion!
that's why we are forced to kill them all, not to be exterminated by them!

God is my friend! and if the atheists: the religious subject, subject at their demon of religion, Satanists, Freemasons enlightened Zionists Sharia, etc. .. will to burst with envy? For me can die all together! but God is so humble, gentle, and lovable
that I do not know how you can not abuse him! In fact, it is inevitable for me, of be with him, in mode very arrogant! in truth I am a rough man

@ wishes to all the newlyweds! -> Today is my seventeenth: wedding anniversary, but, unfortunately, my wife has not given me permission to make a personal statement. However, the relationship with my wife? is still problematic, although we have never committed adultery. all those who are married: they should understand: that divorce is not an option: in fact, our life, does not belong to us, but belongs to society and children. Of course, faith in God has protected us! All women should understand that the happiness of a marriage is: humility and mutual submission, but is the wife who should set an example, unfortunately is the original sin that acts against all of us! All those who have lost their partners? Should recover him/her .. if possible, because the first marriage? it takes precedence over others!

Commento al tuo video: 79 to all MARTYRS lorenzojhwh is Unius Rei
88tuner SAID: I don't get why the Muslim faith would deny a fellow Muslim the belief in Jesus. He is their messenger. Why persecute a person for belief in the very messenger of the Quran? This has always puzzled me. In my opinion, bias and hatred is the flaming sword that protects the tree of life. Love is the key to opening the door to eternal life. Clearly the message of Jesus to the brother Issac and Ishmael. --answer-> These Satanists of muslims, they think that Christians are idolaters (confusing: with the polytheists). And because the idolaters are bound to hell, it is better to kill them immediately, rather than other Muslims to go to hell: for apostasy and blasphemy, through evangelization.

Commento al tuo video on lorenzojhwh: open letter to muslims
eachtem SAID: want me to send it to all my Muslim friend in Canada?
Muslims are all wonderful, all better than Jews and Christians, certainly, in fact, they pray and the other: "no." But, this story of Christian martyrs that muslims kill? is a story that will end in tragedy for all. Like the Jews, only, can fight: Rothschild and the seigniorage banking? so only you (Western Muslims) can force the Muslim states to the secular state and the true freedom of religion!
Miniatura2:05
TumnusIndustries SAID: read psalms 83;18 in the king james bible, if we are to follow yours then you can at least follow ours to see what we have to say =) give it a try and after that read matthew24;14 then revelation21;4 and then finally prover...




vddd

[Bless be name of The Lord]"I am the Creator of the heavens and the earth, one in Divinity with the Father and the Holy Spirit. I am the one who spoke to the patriarchs and the prophets and the one whom they awaited. For the sake of their longing and in agreement with my promise, I assumed flesh without sin and concupiscence, by entering the womb of the Virgin like the sun shining through the clearest gem. For just as the sun does not damage the glass by entering it, likewise the virginity of the Virgin was not lost when I assumed Manhood. I assumed flesh in such a way that I did not have to forsake my Divinity, and I was no less God - with the Father and the Holy Spirit, governing and upholding all things - although I was in the womb of the Virgin in my human nature. Just as brightness is never separated from fire, so too, my Divinity was never separated from my Humanity, not even in death.

[Bless be name of The Lord]Thereafter I allowed my pure and sinless body to be wounded from the foot to the head, and to be crucified for all the sins of mankind. That same body is now offered each day on the altar so that mankind might love me more and remember my great deeds more often. But now I am totally forgotten, neglected, despised, and expelled as a king is from his own kingdom and in whose place the most wicked robber has been elected and honored.

[Bless be name of The Lord]I have indeed wanted my kingdom to be within man, and by right I should be King and Lord over him, for I made him and redeemed him. However, now he has broken and desecrated the faith which he promised me in his baptism, and he has broken and spurned my laws and commandments which I prescribed and revealed to him. He loves his own will and refuses to hear me. In addition, he exalts the most wicked robber, the devil, above me and has given him his faith. The devil really is a robber, since he steals for himself, by way of evil temptations, bad councils, and false promises, the human soul that I redeemed with my blood. But he does not do this because he is mightier than me; for I am so mighty that I can do all things with a word, and so just, that even if all the saints asked me, I would not do the least thing against justice.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
But, since man, who has been given free will, willfully rejects my commandments and obeys the devil, it is only right that he also experiences his tyranny and malice. This devil was created good by me, but fell by his own wicked will, and has become, so to speak, my servant for inflicting vengeance on the workers of evil.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
Yet, even though I am now so despised, I am still so merciful that whoever prays for my mercy and humbles himself in amendment shall be forgiven his sins, and I shall save him from the evil robber - the devil. But to those who continue despising me, I shall visit my justice upon them, so that those hearing it will tremble, and those who feel it will say: "Woe, that we were ever conceived or born! Woe, that we ever provoked the Lord of majesty to wrath!"
[Bless be name of The Lord]
But you, my daughter, whom I have chosen for myself, and with whom I now speak in spirit: love me with all your heart - not as you love your son or daughter or parents, but more than anything in the world - since I, who created you, did not spare any of my limbs in suffering for your sake! Yet, I love your soul so dearly that, rather than losing you, I would let myself be crucified again, if it were possible. Imitate my humility; for I, the King of glory and of angels, was clothed in ugly, wretched rags and stood naked at the pillar and heard all kinds of insults and ridicule with my own ears. Always prefer my will before your own, because my Mother, your Lady, has, from the beginning to the end, never wanted anything but what I wanted.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
If you do this, then your heart shall be with my heart, and it will be inflamed by my love in the same way that anything dry becomes rapidly inflamed by fire. Your soul shall be so inflamed and filled with me, and I will be in you, so that everything worldly becomes bitter to you and all fleshly lusts like poison. You will rest in the arms of my Divinity, where no fleshly desires exist, but only spiritual delight and joy which fill the delighted soul with happiness - inwardly and outwardly - so that it thinks of nothing and desires nothing but the joy which it possesses. So love me alone, and you will have all the things you want, and you will have them in abundance. Is it not written that the oil of the widow did not decrease until the day the rain was sent to earth by God according to the words of the prophet? I am the true prophet! If you believe my words and follow and fulfill them, the oil - joy and jubilation - shall never decrease for you for all eternity."
[Bless be name of The Lord]
"I am like a great and mighty king. Four things belong to a king: First, he must be rich; second, generous; third, wise and fourth, charitable. I am in truth the King of the angels and of all Humanity. I also have those four qualities that I mentioned: First, I am the richest of all, for I give to everyone according to their needs but possess after this donation not less than before. Second, I am the most generous, since I am ready to give to anyone who prays with love for my mercy. Third, I am the wisest of all, since I know what is best for each and everyone. And fourth, I am charitable, since I am more ready to give than anyone is to ask.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
I have, as it were, two treasuries. The first treasury stores heavy things as lead, and the house where they are stored is surrounded with sharp and stinging spikes. But to the one who first begins to turn and roll these heavy things, and then learns how to carry them, they seem as light as feathers. And so the things that before looked heavy, become very light, and the things that before were thought to be bitter and stinging, become sweet. The second treasury stores things that seem to be like shining gold with precious stones and delicious drinks. But the gold is really filth and the drinks are poison. There are two ways into these treasuries, even though there used to be only one way.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
At the crossroads, that is, at the beginning of these two ways, there stood a man who cried out to three men who were walking on a different way, and he said: 'Hear, hear my words! But if you do not want to hear with your ears, then at least see with your eyes that what I say is true. But if you do not want hear or see, then at least use your hands to touch and prove that my words are true and not false.' Then the first of them said: 'Let us hear and see if his words are true.' The second man said: 'All he says is false.' The third said: 'I know that everything he says is true, but I do not care about what he says.'
[Bless be name of The Lord]
What are these two treasuries if not my love and the love of the world? There are two ways into these two treasuries: privation and a complete denial of one's own will lead to my love, while the fleshly lust and a man's own will lead to the love of the world. To some people, my love appears to be a heavy burden of lead, for when they should be fasting or keeping vigil in my service or restrain their flesh from sinful desires, they feel as if they are carrying heavy lead. And if they have to hear words or insults, they think it is heavy and hard, or if they must spend time in purity or prayer, it is as if they were sitting between spikes or thorns and they worry every moment.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
The one who wants to remain in my love should first begin to lift and turn the burden over, that is, he should attempt to do the good through his good will and constant desire. Then he should gradually lift the burden a little, that is, do the good he can do, thinking thus to himself: 'This I can do well if God gives me his help and grace.' Then he may persevere in the undertaken task and with great joy bear that which before seemed heavy to him so that every trouble in fasts and vigils or any other trouble will seem to be as light as feathers to him.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
My friends rest in such a place, which, to the wicked and lazy, seems to be surrounded with things like spikes and thorns, but to my friends it is as the highest peace and soft as roses. The right way into this treasury is to deny and despise your own will, which happens when a man contemplates my suffering and my love, and does not care about his own will or lust but resists it with all his power and might and constantly strives for the things that are higher and better. And although this way is somewhat heavy in the beginning, it pleases so much in the continuation of it that the things that before seemed impossible to bear later become very light, so that he can rightfully say to himself: 'The yoke and work of God is good and sweet.'
[Bless be name of The Lord]
The second treasury is the world. In it there are gold, precious stones, and drinks that seem delicious and pleasant-smelling but are bitter as poison when they are tasted. Each and everyone who carries and owns this gold, must - when his body is weakened and his limbs lose their strength, when his marrow is wasted and his body falls dead to the ground - leave the gold and the precious stones behind for they are of no more use to him than filth. And the drinks of the world, that is, her delights, seem delicious, but once in the stomach, they make the heart heavy and the head weak and ruin the body, and then man dries and withers away like grass, and when the pangs of death approach, all these pleasures become as bitter as poison. The way leading to this treasury is his self-will and lust, whenever a man does not care about resisting his evil desires and does not contemplate on what I have commanded or done, but immediately does whatever comes to mind, whether it may be licit or not.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
Three men are walking on this way, and by these I mean all evil and unrighteous men who love the world and all their self-will. I cried out to these three men as I stood at the crossroads or the beginning of the ways, for when I came to the world in human flesh and body, I showed mankind two ways, as it were, namely, the one to follow and the one to avoid, in other words, the way leading to life and the one to death. For before my coming in the flesh, there was only one way, and on it, all men - good and bad - wandered toward hell.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
I am the one who cried out, and my cry was this: 'People, hear my words that lead to the way of life, for they are true! Use your senses to understand that what I say is true. If you do not want to hear my words or cannot listen to them, then at least see them, that is, with faith and reason, see that my words are true. For just as something visible can be discerned with the eyes of the flesh, so too can invisible things be discerned and believed by the eyes of faith. There are many simple men in the Church and Christendom who do few good deeds but still are saved through their faith wherein they believe me to be the Creator of all things and the Redeemer of souls. There is no one who cannot understand and believe that I am God, if he considers how the earth bears fruit and how the heavens give rain, how the trees bloom, how each and every animal exists in its own kind, how the stars serve man, and how troubles and sorrows come and often happen against the will of man. From all these things, man can see that he is mortal and that it is God who arranges and directs all these things. For if God did not exist, everything would be disorganized. Thus, all things are of God, and everything is rationally arranged for the use and knowledge of mankind. And there is not the least little thing that is created or exists in the world without reasonable cause.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
So, if a man cannot understand or comprehend my virtues and powers as they are because of his weakness, he can still see them with faith and believe. But if you people in the world do not want to use your reason to consider my power, you can still use your hands to touch and sense the deeds that I and my saints have done. They are namely so obvious that no one can doubt them to be the deeds of God. Who raised the dead and gave sight to the blind if not God? Who cast out the evil devils from men if not God? What have I taught if not things beneficial for the prosperity of soul and body and easy to bear?
[Bless be name of The Lord]
But what the first man said means that some people say: 'Let us listen and test if what he says is true!' They stand a while in my service, not for the sake of love or charity but as an experiment and to imitate others; and they do not give up their own will but exercise it along with my will. They are in a dangerous position, for they want to serve two masters, even though they can serve neither one well. When they are called, they shall be rewarded by the master that they have loved the most.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
What the second man said means that some people say: 'All his words are false and the Scripture is false.' I am God and the Creator of all things and without me nothing has been made. I laid down the New and the Old Laws; they came out of my mouth, and there is no falsehood in them because I am the Truth. Therefore, those who say that I have spoken falsely and that the Holy Scripture is false shall never see my face; for their conscience tells them that I am truly God, since all things happen according to my will and ordination. The sky gives them light, nor can they give any light to themselves. The earth bears fruit, the air makes the earth fertile, all the animals have a specific ordinance, the devils fear and confess me to be God and righteous men suffer incredible things for their love of me. All these things they see, and yet they do not see me. They could also see me and understand my justice, if they considered and thought on how the earth swallowed the ungodly and how the fire consumed the unrighteous. So could they likewise see me in my mercy when the water flowed for the righteous out of the rock or the water of the ocean parted for them, when the fire avoided harming them or when heaven gave them food like the earth. Because they see all these things and still say I am a liar, they shall never see my face.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
What the third man said means that some people say: 'We know full well that he is the true God, but we do not care about it.' These people will suffer and be tormented for all eternity, because they despise me, who am their God and Lord. Is it not a great contempt of them to use my good gifts but nonetheless refuse to serve me? For if they had earned these things by their own diligence and not wholly and entirely from me, their contempt would be small.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
But I will give my grace to those who begin to turn over my burden, that is, to those who voluntarily and with a passionate desire attempt to do the little good they can. I will work with the people who lift my weights, that is, those who advance in good deeds day by day for the sake of my love, and I will be their strength and enlighten them so that they will want to do more good. But those who sit in the place that seems to sting them, but really is most peaceful, they work patiently day and night without tiring, increasing more and more in the ardent fire for my honor, thinking that what they do for my sake is very little. These are my most dear friends, and they are very few, since the drinks found in the other treasury are more pleasing to the others.
[Bless be name of The Lord]
http://kingjbible.com/revelation/1.htm


six-pointed star?

six-pointed star? has never been the star of David, in fact, is the star of Rothschild ... He didn't make it through the first part. Go watch Esoteric Agenda. And refute that shit. ONLY the Zionists could invent the slander of "Christian Nazis" or that Jesus is the enemy of his Jews. Anti-Semitism? Satanism is!

TAG: stella "sei punte" Davide Rothschild "Esoteric Agenda" six-pointed star "Christian Nazis" Anti-Semitism




six-pointed star: on flag of Israle?
six-six-six: sex: sex: sex? lol. 666 Rothschild star? pointed: of IMF: star on my holy Israel? has never been the star of David! in fact, is the star of Rothschild ... He didn't make: it through the first part. Go watch Esoteric Agenda. And refute that shit. ONLY the Zionists: could invent the slander: of "Christian Nazis": or that Jesus: the jew: is the enemy of his Jews. Anti-Semitism: as, zionism? one only Satanism: is!

ok

ok! if Indispensable is, to kill Muslims? We will kill them! but I can not conceive: The Fact That They Can Be alone and only and forever: that is, Structurally, the criminals of the Koran only! Freedom of religion: Immediately !!! 160000christianmartyrs . blogspot . com
400 Christians are killed every day ... that's why I took my position before the throne of God: in Jesus's name!
@ Kazisho ->
1. Satanists murderers like you: ie, 666 and 322!
2. help Muslims murderers!
3=1 +2: + satanAllah + Satan: is one only one!
You want you to explain to me this association?



R:v

@ ErlendGIN -> there is no an secret to the metaphysical, or for me ... because, through a glance or a word .. I can get into your soul. I have no interest in doing evil .. but I am a father who must protect all children in the world without exception: that is, everyone!

@ErlendGIN --> non c'è un segreto per la metafica, o per me ... poiché ,attraverso uno sguardo o una parola .. io posso entrare nella tua anima. non che io ho interesse a fare il male.. ma io sono un padre che deve difendere tutti i bambini del mondo: senza eccezioni: cioè proprio tutti!




[[CIA with love]]

@ DlABL0GlCAL - in the USA, in the first 5 years of marriage? 3 pairs of conjugate, on 4? Commit a divorce! in America? You're used to being: horny and happy! But all of this? against life is an abomination! There is someone (666Rothschild & 322Bush) that they have decided that Christian civilization must end ... In fact, "islamitalia": he is felid of this: [[/watch?v=0nLhec3IjHI]] and all his lies, SAID: "(from Adam to Noah, from Abraham to Moses to Jesus), although it is believed that the respective religions established by God through these prophets have been altered by the passage of time and the malice of men. "that the Bible is corrupt, but this is an insult to the Jews: that transcribed on a geometric model and mathematical, where NOT could be wrong position of a single letter, as demonstrated by: the discovery of archaeological Kumran
[[the end]] the money? is more than a symbolic element "is spiritual!": but the Jews, Satanists, the "Illuminati or enlightened, and Compay Rothschild666, Bush322". have made a "merchandise" (so, who we are become "commodity" means, "enslaved" all whole human race! see: EzraPound and Giacinto Auriti .. That's why, from the French Revolution (through the invention of the "Assigned") they have control of the world ... and have the NWO by the foundation of the Bank of England ... since it is money is an ideal value and conventional: that is, spiritual: the money can not be bought or sold ... here, because we are now, under the ideological and practical Satanism: the bank seigniorage, whose function is the predation of peoples, through all the wars that are necessary to regenerate a new IMF: since the cost of money: is equal to 270%, then the destruction or the war: they are an indispensable institutional: ie an arrangements istitutional

XwannabeXfamousX SAID: lies in the muslim christians dont get Killed Countries.. Those are big lies ... cause we live in peace .. im part Syrian and syria and egypt has The Most christians from the whole middle east and i never ever Heard a story of a christian Being Killed by a muslim - ANSWER - but if youtube has punished all my channels for video harrowing: of the poor: Christian martyrs ! how can one who believes in God .. lying in this way? behold, thou hast said to be full of demons! AWESOME! "Who is Asia Bibi? 160000christianmartyrs.Blogspot.Com
@ Muslims - I believe that Islam is for everyone, and that Christianity is just:  for few... so, if Islam becomes the only world religion? I am prepared for this! I would also be happy for this: [God knows I do not lie, because metaphysics can not lie or pretend!], But, if I remain the only Christian in the world, I would not be: on documents ((marginalized)), tortured, treated as an idolator (because there is Allah's forgiveness for the idolaters), then reduced to slavery .. and then, are not holy enough, to accept martyrdom, as hundreds of Christians every day, that you kill and torture .. Therefore, if you do not give me immediately: the freedom of religion? I decided to let you kill by the enlightened, the upcoming 3 rd WWnuclear! Ok, I am aware of the inevitability of this war!


 

money? is a spiritual entity .. "conventional", now in violation of the Constitution: we buy, all our own money, more at to: interest(debt: public), by the Jewish bankers Rothschild: To become his slaves. that is, private SPA. therefore, the money costs us 270% of its value .. is this system that needs the destructive wars: to regenerate itself, you will understood, that has said: Ezra Pound, and as has demonstrated: Giacinto Auriti.. Well then you best start to figure out some things : THERE IS NOT HOPE.. IF Jews, THEY SPEAK NOT OF BANKING seigniorage, why, only Jews can save us now


mystery Mahdì king Israel Unius Rei mistero 1_2

Commento al tuo video:

XwannabeXfamousX SAID: lies in the muslim christians dont get Killed Countries.. Those are big lies ... cause we live in peace .. im part Syrian and syria and egypt has The Most christians from the whole middle east and i never ever Heard a story of a christian Being Killed by a muslim - ANSWER -> but if youtube has punished all my channels for video harrowing: of the poor: Christian martyrs ! how can one who believes in God .. lying in this way? behold, thou hast said to be full of demons! AWESOME! "Who is Asia Bibi? 160000christianmartyrs. Blogspot. Com

@ Muslims - I believe that Islam is for everyone, and that Christianity is just:  for few... so, if Islam becomes the only world religion? I am prepared for this! I would also be happy for this: [God knows I do not lie, because metaphysics can not lie or pretend!], But, if I remain the only Christian in the world, I would not be: on documents ((marginalized)), tortured, treated as an idolator (because there is Allah's forgiveness for the idolaters), then reduced to slavery .. and then, are not holy enough, to accept martyrdom, as hundreds of Christians every day, that you kill and torture .. Therefore, if you do not give me immediately: the freedom of religion? I decided to let you kill by the enlightened, the upcoming 3 rd WWnuclear! Ok, I am aware of the inevitability of this war!








muslims

1 / 2 @ YHWH -> [[glory to God forever! ]] @ To all my brothers, of all religions: I could never be better, of the wonderful and beautiful: Pope John PaoloII, he has convened, several times, in Assisi, all the religions of the world, for a universal embrace of friendship, respect and peace, and that, he asked, even the forgiveness: of the story is, like: of all peoples, over and over again, for all the mistakes, of the Catholic Church .. since, as is normal, every human is made: there is: lights and shadows, but these shadows have been a scandal that has tarnished the GLORY of GOD,

2 / 2 @ YHWH -> [[glory to God forever! ]] @ To all my brothers, of all religions today, even I, together with the Holy Father: Pope Benedict XVI, we, once again, in the communion of the Holy Mother Church and with the Holy Spirit .. We want to ask the forgiveness of all sins past and present: of the Church: we promise to never make more: an act of imperialist of the Christianity. why be not: the name of God, to suffer scorn, because of us ... but, as is said, by our holy fathers Jews: we also say: "Shame on us, Lord God, you forgive us." for all the times that we were not eligible to serve you, as you would have earned. thanks my Lord JHWH

@ muslims -> the best person in the world: very for good? is my best friend of many years: it is a Muslim: "SuperLion911". He apologized to me for all the violence, that their ancestors have done, against Christians .. here is a person who has understood, really, what is Islam. He "SuperLion911", is my friend: of
Kuwait: God bless greatly Kuwait, for him: Amen, Hallelujah .. well, thanks to his example, also, I wanted to ask forgiveness at Muslims, for all the violence, that my ancestors have done against them.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

[funny] 322 Kerry Bush virgins? oh, no! in their rite of initiation into 322, "skulls and bones", 1. have greatly blasphemed God, 2. received his fists on his testicles, 3. were sodomized .. 3. raped a girl, on the altar of Satan, ate her heart! but, this one has to understand, to get the power, and to temper, demonstrate, the appropriate attitude to power, as well as the loyalty of his own soul, the Spa, the Pharisees, the Illuminati, the Anglo-amercani, IMF?, some sacrifices must be done! and since, Secret associations are prohibited by the Constitution, then, Bush and Kerry are not in the possibility to defend themselves from my accusations .. to declare, with their silence, to be the most dangerous Satanists in the history of mankind!

questa NON è una testata giornalistica

 my network

33 YEARS years ago, the Synagogues of Satan Spa and Mosques of Sharia Allah, decided that I should become the King of Israel (lorenzoJHWH) and an Observatory on the martyrdom of Christians (Unius REI) 33 ANNI fa, Sinagoghe di Satana Spa e Moschee di Sharia Allah, decisero che io avrei dovuto diventare il Re di Israele (lorenzoJHWH) e un Osservatorio sul martirio dei cristiani (Unius REI) uniusrei@protonmail.com fedele250660@gmail.com

=========================

==================

siti di: fedele250660@gmail.com
kingdom Unius REI from Israel universal worldwide brotherhood

 https://www.youtube.com/c/lorenzojhwhuniusreiAWJHWH/discussion

https://www.youtube.com/user/noahNephillim/discussion

===============
LionJudah ☦️UniusREI ☦️ kingdom this  tavola di smeraldo o smeraldina (in latino tabula smaragdina)

is mine!

«Verum, sine mendacio certum et verissimum, quod est inferius, est sicut quod est superius, et quod est superius, est sicut quod est inferius: ad perpetranda miracula rei unius. Et sicut omnes res fuerunt ab uno, mediatione unius; sic omnes res natae fuerunt ab hac una re, adaptatione. Pater eius est sol, mater eius luna; portavit illud ventus in ventre suo: nutrix eius terra est. Pater omnis telesmi totius mundi est hic. Vis eius integra est, si versa fuerit in terram. Separabis terram ab igne, subtile a spisso, suaviter cum magno ingenio. Ascendit a terra in coelum, iterumque descendit in terram, et recipit vim superiorum et inferiorum. Sic habebis gloriam totius mundi. Ideo fugiat a te omnis obscuritas. Hic est totius fortitudinis fortitudo fortis; quia vincet omnem rem subtilem, omnemque solidam penetrabit. Sic mundus creatus est. Hinc erunt adaptationes mirabiles, quarum modus hic est. Itaque vocatus sum Hermes Trismegistus, habens tres partes philosophiæ totius mundi. Completum est quod dixi de operatione solis.»

 

«È vero senza menzogna, certo e verissimo, che ciò che è in basso è come ciò che è in alto e ciò che è in alto è come ciò che è in basso per fare il miracolo della cosa unica. E poiché tutte le cose sono e provengono da una sola, per la mediazione di una, così tutte le cose sono nate da questa cosa unica mediante adattamento. Il Sole è suo padre, la Luna è sua madre, il Vento l'ha portata nel suo grembo, la Terra è la sua nutrice. Il padre di tutto, il fine di tutto il mondo è qui. La sua forza o potenza è intera se essa è convertita in terra. Separerai la Terra dal Fuoco, il sottile dallo spesso dolcemente e con grande ingegno. Sale dalla Terra al Cielo e nuovamente discende in Terra e riceve la forza delle cose superiori e inferiori. Con questo mezzo avrai la gloria di tutto il mondo e per mezzo di ciò l'oscurità fuggirà da te. Questa è la forte fortezza di ogni forza: perché vincerà ogni cosa sottile e penetrerà ogni cosa solida. Così è stato creato il mondo. Da ciò deriveranno meravigliosi adattamenti, il cui metodo è qui. È perciò che sono stato chiamato Ermete Trismegisto, avendo le tre parti della filosofia di tutto il mondo. Completo è quello che ho detto dell'operazione del Sole.»


=========================
https://160000christianmartyrs.blogspot.com/ uniusrei@gmail.com

https://666gender123.blogspot.com/ shalomgerusalemme2@gmail.com

https://666seignioragebanking.blogspot.com/ 666seignioragebanking@gmail.com

https://accolitato.blogspot.com/ imf666killyouxtubexstopme@gmail.com

https://abdallahkingabdullah.blogspot.com/ shalomgerusalemme@gmail.com

https://allchristianmartyr.blogspot.com/ allchristianmartyrs@gmail.com

https://allgiacintoauriti.blogspot.com/ allgiacintoauriti@gmail.com

https://auriti.blogspot.com/ jhwhinri@gmail.com

https://bilderberg-666-mes.blogspot.com/ jewish.x.messiah@gmail.com

https://blasphemy-shariah-genocide.blogspot.com/ uniusrei33@gmail.com

https://bombaroli-sharia-salafiti.blogspot.com/ ronpaulusawakeup@gmail.com

https://cambiaregistro.blogspot.com/ ronpaulusawakeup@gmail.com

https://cannibalixsangue-cristiano.blogspot.com/ imjeshuachristmessiah@gmail.com

https://censoredrevolution.blogspot.com lorenzogalati@gmail.com

https://ciakillyoutubeximf.blogspot.com/ ciakillyourtubeximf@gmail.com

https://cina-super-potenza.blogspot.com/ shalomgerusalemme@gmail.com

https://close-youtube-page.blogspot.com/ stopspamistafield@gmail.com

https://copticmartyr.blogspot.com/ thecopticmartyrs2@gmail.com

https://corano666talmud.blogspot.com/ shalomgerusalemme2@gmail.com

https://corano-666talmud.blogspot.com/ uniusrei33@gmail.com

https://creationreal.blogspot.com ilredisraele@gmail.com

https://corpodicristo.blogspot.com/ ilredisraele@gmail.com

https://deiverbumdei.blogspot.com/ jhwhverbum@gmail.com

https://democrazia-estinta.blogspot.com/ alldavidduke@gmail.com

https://dirittoxlaxvita.blogspot.com/ jhwhinri@gmail.com

https://drinkypoisonjhwhwins.blogspot.com/ drinkypoisonjhwhwins@gmail.com

https://dominusuniusrei.blogspot.com/ shalomgerusalemme2@gmail.com

https://donbass-libero.blogspot.com/ allgiacintoauriti@gmail.com

https://eterna-legge-universale.blogspot.com/ galati900@gmail.com

https://evolutionxcrimeideological.blogspot.com/ evolutionxcrimeideological@gmail.com

https://evolutionxtalmud.blogspot.com/ excaliburisuniusrei@gmail.com

https://fag322nato666gender.blogspot.com/ uniusrei33@gmail.com

http://fedxdieximfxsynagoga666.blogspot.com excaliburisuniusrei@gmail.com

https://fed-hitler-isis-sharia-nwo-satana.blogspot.com/ allchristianmartyrs@gmail.com

http://forzearmate.blogspot.com jhwhinri@gmail.com

http://friendxkinguniusrei.blogspot.com noahthenephilim@gmail.com

http://gendermammapapa.blogspot.com thecopticmartyrs2@gmail.com

http://gezabeleelisabettaqueen.blogspot.com 1278351721aw@gmail.com

http://gmos-ai.blogspot.com stellamarisdefinibusterrae@gmail.com

https://guerraimfnucleare.blogspot.com/ 1278351721aw@gmail.com

http://hellxdespairxdestruction.blogspot.com hellxdespairxdestruction@gmail.com

http://humanumgenus.blogspot.com galati.lorenzo@gmail.com

http://ilcomandamento.blogspot.com lsbetlemme@gmail.com

http://illuminatidemoplutogiudaicomassone.blogspot.com demoxplutoxgiudaicoxmassone@gmail.com

http://imf666killyouxtubexstopme.blogspot.com imf666killyouxtubexstopme@gmail.com

http://immagini-parlanti.blogspot.com fedele339@gmail.com

http://inzivosi-lurdacchioni.blogspot.com stopspamistafield@gmail.com

http://israeljhwh.blogspot.com king.x.kingdom@gmail.com

https://jezebel666imf-nwo.blogspot.com/ thecopticmartyrs2@gmail.com

https://jesus-christ-bethlehem.blogspot.com/ lorenzo.betlemme@gmail.com

https://jhwh1osannauniusrei3.blogspot.com/ jhwh1osannauniusrei3@gmail.com

https://jhwhinri.blogspot.com/ fedele339@gmail.com

http://jhwhisrael.blogspot.com   uniusrei3@gmail.com

https://jhwh-lorenzo-uniusrei.blogspot.com/ stopyouporntubesatan@gmail.com

http://jhwhpantocrator.blogspot.com jhwhpantocrator@gmail.com

http://jhwhxallahxbrama.blogspot.com allxronpaul@gmail.com

https://jewsxmessiahuniusrei.blogspot.com/ jewish.x.messiah@gmail.com

http://yerushalayim-jerusalem.blogspot.com Il blog è stato distrutto da google

https://yerushalayim8jerusalem.blogspot.com/ yerushalayimjerusalem@gmail.com

http://yeshua-ha-mashiach-notzri.blogspot.com jhwhsanto@gmail.com

http://yesuniversalbrotherhood.blogspot.com imjeshuachristmessiah@gmail.com

http://king-of-kings4justice.blogspot.com galati.lorenzo@gmail.com

http://king888kings.blogspot.com satansynagogue@gmail.com

http://kingdominusuniusrei.blogspot.com shalomgerusalemme@gmail.com

https://kingdomxuniusrei.blogspot.com ilredisraele@gmail.com

http://kingdomofjhwh.blogspot.com kingdom.of.jhwh@gmail.com

http://kingxkingdom.blogspot.com king.x.kingdom@gmail.com

http://legaisisaraba.blogspot.com galati900@gmail.com

http://lorenzoallah.blogspot.com lorenzoallah@gmail.com

http://lorenzojhwh.blogspot.com galati.lorenzo@gmail.com

https://lorenzojhwhxjustice.blogspot.com/ galati.lorenzo@gmail.com

http://lorenzo123579.blogspot.com lorenzogalati@gmail.com

http://lucertole-sudditi.blogspot.com shalomgerusalemme@gmail.com

http://messiajesus.blogspot.com jhwhinri@gmail.com

http://monarchiabancaria.blogspot.com jhwhinri@gmail.com

http://morte-prematura.blogspot.com alldavidduke@gmail.com

http://nazioni.blogspot.com jhwhinri@gmail.com

http://nessunouniusrei.blogspot.com uniusrei33@gmail.com

http://newworldorder-nuovo.blogspot.com jhwhinri@gmail.com

https://noah-ararat.blogspot.com/ noahthenephilim@gmail.com

http://ordinemondiale.blogspot.com jhwhinri@gmail.com

http://pensiero-e-azione.blogspot.com fedele3397@gmail.com

https://regno666unitonwo.blogspot.com/ 1278351721aw@gmail.com

http://revenge-yitzhak-kaduri.blogspot.com shoahtolosa666imfnazi@gmail.com

http://rivoluzione-culturale.blogspot.com list.posta@gmail.com

http://satan-is-faggot.blogspot.com lorenzojhwh@gmail.com

http://satanici.blogspot.com jhwhinri@gmail.com

https://satanism-sharia-imperialism.blogspot.com ilredisraele@gmail.com

http://satanqueenfagot.blogspot.com satanqueenfagot@gmail.com

http://shalomgerusalemme.blogspot.com galati.lorenzo@gmail.com

http://shoahtolosavsimfnazi.blogspot.com shoahtolosa666imfnazi@gmail.com

http://signoraggio-spa.blogspot.com jhwhinri@gmail.com

http://signoraggiomondiale.blogspot.com jhwhinri@gmail.com

https://simec-aurito.blogspot.com/ fedele339@gmail.com

http://sonosatanici.blogspot.com jhwhsanto@gmail.com

http://spadadoppiotaglio.blogspot.com 666seignioragebanking@gmail.com

http://stellamarisdefinibusterrae.blogspot.com stellamarisdefinibusterrae@gmail.com

http://stopyoutubegooglepornsatan.blogspot.com stopyouporntubesatan@gmail.com

https://talmud666.blogspot.com/ satansynagogue@gmail.com

http://tutelasovranit.blogspot.com jhwhinri@gmail.com

http://unius-lorenzojhwh-governatore.blogspot.com list.posta@gmail.com

http://uniusrei-king.blogspot.com lorenzo.betlemme@gmail.com

http://uniusrei-or-wwiii.blogspot.com list.posta@gmail.com

http://uniusrei.blogspot.com uniusrei@gmail.com

http://uniusrei2.blogspot.com uniusrei@gmail.com

http://uniusrei3.blogspot.com uniusrei3@gmail.com

http://uniusreiking.blogspot.com 666seignioragebanking@gmail.com

http://uniusreiorwarw666imf.blogspot.com uniusreiorwarw666imf@gmail.com

http://uniusreixkingdom.blogspot.com uniusrei3@gmail.com

http://universaldominusuniusrei.blogspot.com jhwhsanto@gmail.com

https://universale-metafisico.blogspot.com/ universalemetafisico@gmail.com

http://wakeupusaxronpaul.blogspot.com ronpaulusawakeup@gmail.com
================

1. the political demonic power of the Central Banks privately owned Rothschild Morgan Rockefeller resides in all the SYNAGOGES and in the Supreme Sanhedrin,
+++
2. same the political demonic power of the ARAB LEGA and its jihadist galaxy resides in all the Mosques:
+++
3. the goal of these two hypocritical demons when ruthless is your total annihilation at the livestock level
I am lorenzoJHWH Unius REI the King of ISRAEL expelled from social networks worldwide
---------------



lorenzojhwh Unius REI kingdom 

 
Mattarella Pd Berlusconi hanno tradito attraverso Rothschild Bilderberg, in modo troppo clamoroso/criminale il loro popolo italiano, che è stato veduto al macello dai massoni UE lgbtq come animali Tre deputati di Forza Italia passano alla Lega: c'è anche Laura Ravetto
 


lorenzojhwh Unius REI kingdom 

 
Mohammad bin Salman Al Sa'ud , Principe ereditario dell'Arabia Saudita uomo lgbtq friendly tipo gillette ] non ti preoccupare, io NON ti maltratterò, non sono Putin e Netanjahu che loro posso stringere la mano anche alla merda, ma con te, io farò una eccezione!


_________________

lorenzojhwh Unius REI kingdom 


una volta che, tu ti sei messo alla pecorina con Rothshcild? poi, il giochetto può anche incominciare a piacerti, e questo spiega la creazione dei wahhabiti! peccato però, che questa sua Riyad depravazione ucciderà tutti i russi e tutti i cinesi Soldi del Recovery Fund se ti prendi i clandestini: così Conte ha tradito l’Italia. A questo punto è chiaro che il governo ‘italiano’ ha ceduto la nostra sovranità in cambio di un piatto di ‘negri’. Migliaia di clandestini da mantenere in cambio di un prestito di soldi nostri, visto che sono risorse che l’Italia versa ogni anno alla Ue e che la Ue ora ci ‘presta’ a strozzo. Orban, che non è Conte, ha detto no.  

 https://voxnews.info/2020/11/19/soldi-del-recovery-fund-se-ti-tieni-i-clandestini-cosi-conte-ha-tradito-litalia/


lorenzojhwh Unius REI kingdom 


Islamico: “Bimbe cristiane sono oggetti da stuprare e convertire” – VIDEO Un membro dello Stato islamico, catturato prima di arrivare in Europa come profugo, a differenza dei kamikaze di Parigi, del ‘camionista’ di Berlino e di altre possibili migliaia di terroristi islamici, svelava tempo fa l’ideologia di chi stiamo facendo entrare in Europa: la Merkel prostituta depravata ha detto: " l'ho fatto io e lo devono provare anche tutte le bambine"  

https://voxnews.info/2020/11/20/islamico-bimbe-cristiane-sono-oggetti-da-stuprare-e-convertire-video/


lorenzojhwh Unius REI kingdom 


Il vaso di Pandora censurato: « 666 YouTube 322 viola l’art. 21 della Costituzione» ma Bin SALMAN ha detto che Satana è utile per Allah, lavorano bene insieme! Pietro Di Martino 18 Novembre 2020 Continua la censura da parte di YouTube nei confronti dell’informazione indipendente. Questa volta è toccata a Carlo Savegnago del canale il Vaso di Pandora. Il canale è stato creato nel 2018 da un team di ...


ANTICHI 33 ANNI FA: OSSERVATORIO SUL MARTIRIO DEI CRISTIANI
___________


http://web.freepass.it/martiri/



http://www.webalice.it/looooo/




http://web.tiscali.it/martiri/


http://web.freepass.it/martiri/


___

http://picasaweb.google.com/fedele339


http://picasaweb.google.it/fedele339/Salmi_e_cantici#


http://picasaweb.google.com/fedele339/Immaginiparlanti02#


http://picasaweb.google.com/fedele339/Salmi_e_cantici#




http://picasaweb.google.it/lsbetlemme


http://reiunius.altervista.org/






http://fedele.altervista.org




http://digilander.libero.it/jhwhinri/


http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/martiri
____________


LionJudah ☦️UniusREI ☦️kingdom di Israele il Re lorenzoJHWH 

 https://www.youtube.com/user/noahNephillim/

 comment burn satana ☦️ shariah ☦️ Allah ☦️ owl ☦️ Marduch burn JaBullOn Baal SpA: burn in Jesus's name, alleluia! 

 DRINK YOUR POISON MADE BY YOURSELF amen 

  ☦️ alleluia ☦️ #uniusREI #Governor drink your POISON, made by yourself, amen ] C. S. P. B. Croce del Santo Padre Benedetto C. S. S. M. L. Croce sacra sii la mia Luce, N. D. S. M. D. Che il dragone non sia il mio duce V. R. S. Vadre Retro satana Allontanati satana! N. S. M. V. Non mi persuaderai di cose vane S. M. Q. L. Ciò che mi offri è cattivo I.V. B. Ipsa Venena Bibas Bevi tu stesso i tuoi veleni. DRINK YOUR POISON MADE BY YOURSELF:

 DA UN CIMITERO devono uscire, ed in un cimitero devono entrare: definitivamente! ] Croce del Santo Padre Benedetto. Croce Santa sii la mia Luce e non sia mai il dragone mio duce. Va indietro satana! Non mi persuaderai di cose vane. Sono mali le cose che mi offri, bevi tu stesso il tuo veleno. Nel Nome del Padre, del Figlio e dello Spirito Santo . Amen!



____________

+++

1. the political demonic power of the Central Banks privately owned Rothschild Morgan Rockefeller resides in all the SYNAGOGES Satana Talmudich agenda and in the Supreme Sanhedrin, black magic
+++
2. same the political demonic power of the ARAB LEAGUE OCI and its jihadist galaxy UMMA Kuranic dogma genocide of replacement theology, resides in all the Mosques:
+++
3. the goal of these two hypocritical demons when ruthless is your total annihilation at the livestock level
I am lorenzoJHWH Unius REI the King of ISRAEL expelled from social networks worldwide

____




«Con usura nessuno ha una solida casa, di pietra squadrata e liscia, per istoriarne la facciata. Carogne crapulano, ospiti d’usura. » Canto XLV di Ezra Pound pone cinque domande alle quali solo il Prof. GIACINTO Auriti risponde infallibilmente su:

moneta, credito, usurocrazia

“Non bene pro toto libertas venditur auro”, (… quì ti incontrerai spitualmente con lui!)

siti di: fedele250660@gmail.com

============
non intendo mai offendere le persone e la loro dignità
con sharia massoni lgbt e chiese di satana, io non intendo mai offendere le persone e la loro dignità, ma unicamente la loro criminale ideologia pianificata dal talmud di Rockefeller Spa & Co.
quindi non vi fate ingannare da qualche sintetica volgarità!

questa NON è una testata giornalistica

questa NON è una testata giornalistica

questa NON è una testata giornalistica

why did you not move your embassy to JERUSALEM

why did you not move your embassy to JERUSALEM UniusREI Yitzhak Kaduri Messia Xi-Jinping] why did you not move your embassy to JERUSALEM? ...